About Stein Photography
We are Adam and Devon Stein, a husband and wife team that shares a passion for photography! We were married in 2003, and our family expanded in 2007 with the birth of our son, Jackson. Our daughter, Evaline, came along in 2009. Our family is the most important thing in our lives, and we love being able to capture treasured moments with the click of a button. As a husband and a wife, and as a Daddy and a Mommy, we know how precious time is and how important it is to document every possible moment, no matter how big or small. Behind the camera, you’ll find Adam. Adam is a technical wizard, working as a web developer full-time in Northern Virginia. A self-proclaimed “geek”, Adam enjoys all aspects of computers and any sort of gadgetry. In his spare time, Adam likes fiddling around in different computer programs and listening to music. Adam’s “creative director” is Devon. As an art student growing up, Devon has always had a creative eye. While Adam takes the majority of the photos, Devon does the photo editing and retouching. She also attends most of the photo shoots to help with posing and directing.
Stein Photography specializes in:
- Special Events
Where we have been featured:
- March 15, 2008 – The Winchester Star ran an article about the work Devon does for figure skaters official sites and my skating photography. (pdf)
- March 9, 2011 – The Gazette used one of our photos as the main image for an article about a figure skating show in East Iowa. (pdf)
- Skating Magazine – October 2010 Issue (pdf)
- June 18, 2012 – TV3Winchester – We were interviewed by TV3Winchester for a story about the viral photo we had on Facebook. (Read the article and watch the segment)
- June 20, 2012 – Northern Virginia Daily - We were interviewed by the Northern Virginia Daily for a story about the viral photo we had on Facebook. (Read)
- June 20, 2012 – Viral photo featured on the ‘What the What?’ segment of the Today Show with Kathy Lee and Regis Philbin. Video Below.